61 Lambros Drive Benowa QLD
UNDER CONTRACT FIRST WEEKEND
We are in urgent need of homes to cater for high buyer demand
Please contact me if you would consider selling.
The main home comprises of 4 generous bedrooms, open plan living and dining flowing to a choice of outdoor living spaces. At the back of the home is a large outdoor living area complemented by a sun-drenched pool and above ground spa. The home sits on a near 800 sqm allotment with a North facing fully fenced front garden.
The granny flat is fully self-contained with its own separate entrance, a full-size bedroom, ensuite, generous separate living and kitchen plus courtyard.
Perfectly situated in the heart of the coveted Benowa school catchment and walking distance to shops, medical facilities and Pindara Hospital.
- King size master with ensuite, 5 bedrooms total (incl. granny flat)
- Functional kitchen overlooking pool and alfresco dining
- Open plan living spaces flow to outdoor living at front and rear
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Private gardens to front and side for kids or pets to play
- Fully fenced pool plus separate above ground spa, with large outdoor entertaining
- Walk to a choice of schools, shops and medical precinct
- Perfect for the extended family or a great investment
- Income stream for the granny flat, approx. $1,400 per month
BENOWA / BENOWA WATERS
Benowa / Benowa Waters is an extremely popular suburb for families. It covers approximately 6.6 square kilometres, has 14 parks including being home to the Botanical Gardens, it is also home to Royal Pines Resort and its world renown golf course. Benowa has two distinct areas, Benowa, the northern side of Ashmore Road and Benowa...VIEW SUBURB