1/27 Corunna Crescent Ashmore QLD
CHARACTER, CONVENIENCE AND LIFESTYLE – GREAT DUPLEX IN CENTRAL ASHMORE!!
Positioned on a quiet street, this home offers a simple and easy lifestyle. Complete with an open plan kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area, tropical gardens and spa. Perfect for relaxing after a long day.
* Open plan living
* Kitchen with dish-drawer and walk in pantry
* Air conditioned living and dining area
* Two double sized bedrooms both with built ins
* Master bedroom has air conditioning and his and her robes
* Cathedral ceilings upstairs with ceiling height 4.6m
* Undercover entertaining area & private courtyard
* Spacious fully fenced backyard with tropical gardens, spa and garden sheds
* Single automatic lock up garage + off street parking available
* No body corporate fees - shared insurance between the owners
* Only two on the block (total land size 699m2)
With an estimated rental return of $480 per week and no Body Corporate fees, this property is perfect for the astute investor or first time buyer looking to invest in the property market.
Located within walking distance to the Ashmore Plaza Shopping Centre and public transport. 4.1km to the Gold Coast University/Hospital and 5.4km to the beaches of the Surfers Paradise. Close proximity to a number of local schools and Shopping Centres.
**NOTE open homes are subject to COVID Government restrictions and are subject to change***
Ashmore is a popular, well established suburb built on rolling hills and surrounded by trees. Due to its elevated position, some homes enjoy a view of the beach and ocean and back towards the hinterland. Ashmore is located only 10 minutes to the beach. The size of Ashmore is approximately 6.8 square kilometres. It has...VIEW SUBURB