24 Hillview Parade Ashmore QLD
MULTIPLE LIVING OPTIONS – HOME BASED BUSINESS
The lower level has internal access from the house plus its own access allowing it to be totally separate if required. With its large living area, fully self-contained kitchenette, laundry. bathroom, huge storage area and two bedrooms it is perfect for dual living or a home-based business. ( was being rented for $400 per week)
The upper level (street level from Currumburra Road) offers a light and bright family home with stunning timber floors, comprising of 3 bedrooms, family bathroom ample storage and spacious living and dining. Complimenting this is a generous outdoor private and picturesque alfresco living and dining area where you will spend most of your time.
Parking for approx. 4- 6 vehicles behind electric gates and a purpose-built separate studio / office / gym increases the appeal to a broad range of buyers.
- Immaculate inside and out
- Beautiful tropical gardens, water features and total privacy
- All weather wrap around alfresco living and dining
- Air conditioning, ample storage. Solar panels (approx.24)
- Carport / ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles
- Dual living for families or income potential
- Close to schools, shops parks and public transport
Ashmore is a popular, well established suburb built on rolling hills and surrounded by trees. Due to its elevated position, some homes enjoy a view of the beach and ocean and back towards the hinterland. Ashmore is located only 10 minutes to the beach. The size of Ashmore is approximately 6.8 square kilometres. It has...VIEW SUBURB
$1,900.00 Per Year
$1,800.00 Per Year